- Hereford Indie Food festival looks set to return over the August bank holiday - two days of music, feasting and local flavours - taking over The Yard, The Bookshpo and The Burger Shop in Aubrey Street, Hereford, on August 27th and 28th. No more info is available yet.
- Groove Armada and Craig Charles will headline El Dorado at Eastnor, near Ledbury, between June 30 and July 3. Expect funk, soul + an Earth, Wind and Fire experience.
- Picnic in the Park Festival featuring open-air film screenings and live bands will be held at Hereford's Bishops Meadow from July 8th to 10th.
- Manic Street Preachers and UB40 are heading to Lakefest, another summer shindig that calls Eastnor Castle's Deer Park home. The 2022 festival is on August 11th to 14th.
- Hereford River Carnival is back for the first time since 2018. This year the community-led event takes place along the banks of the Wye in Hereford on August 26th and 27th.
- Hay Festival brings the literati to the Herefordshire border town from May 26th to June 5th.
Keep track of dates and scroll through line-ups on The Shire's dedicated Herefordshire Festivals page.