Writing successful funding bids is a sought-after skill for creative and culture projects. Good news then that Shropshire Rural Communities Charity (RCC) is running a course to help hone your abilities.
They are hosting a subsidised training session at The Creative Quarter in Shrewsbury Business Park on May 10. The day will include:
- Understanding what makes a successful application or tender.
- Knowing how to prepare effectively for writing a proposal so you are able to respond to opportunities quickly and efficiently
- Being confident to decide whether or not to bid
- Being aware of how to write in an appropriate and effective style
- Trying out the role of being an assessor and scoring a bid.
The session costs £100 for out-of-county attendees, but usually costs around £200 according to organisers, who added that previous workshops in January and May 2018 sold out.
For more infomation head to the Evenbrite page.
Course: Bid writing
Date: May 10, 2019