Work experience with Arts, Culture & Heritage organisations in Herefordshire
Creative Pathways are working in partnership with Hereford Sixth Form College, Herefordshire and Ludlow College, and Hereford College of Arts to provide meaningful work experience in arts, culture and heritage organisations.
Why take part?
- work experience on your cv and UCAS application
- Detailed feedback from the organisation
- Certificate of completion recognising the experience and skills you've gained
- Personalised training provided where required
- Bursary scheme covering expenses such as travel, child care, equipment hire, etc
- Networking opportunities (meet industry leaders and hiring managers)
- A chance to explore your interests in arts, culture, and heritage
- Meet other young people in Herefordshire
- Free days out to theatre, spoken word gigs, music events, heritage sites etc
If you're interested, or even curious, about a career in arts or heritage - get in touch via the contact form and let's chat about what we can offer you.
Guidance on face to face interviews, insights from industry professionals, networking opportunities...and an amazing Young reviewers programme for 16-30 year olds based in Herefordshire.
Hints and Tips Video Series
GET THE ARTS AWARD ON YOUR CV AND UCAS APPLICATION
Check out the video below to find out more about the Arts Award. Creative Pathways can help you achieve it by covering costs, and supporting you in finding volunteering in the Arts.